We offer a 30-day money back guarantee for your CatCloud.io subscription. Within 30 days from the date of payment for the Service, you have the right to request from CatCloud.io a refund of the balance of your funds that you have not spent during this period of using the service. In case of purchasing annual tariffs, we undertake to return to you part of the amount you paid as payment for the tariff, in proportion to the unused time remaining after contacting us for a refund. In this case, you must indicate in the request the reason for the refund.
Upon expiration of 30 days after payment, as well as in case of blocking your Personal Account in connection with your violation of User Agreement or Terms of Service , refunds of paid, but not provided services are made at the sole discretion of CatCloud.io.
Refunds occur only if the client during the period of use the user did not violate any of the clauses User Agreement or Terms of Service .
The period for consideration of the application is 7-10 days from the date of sending the request.
1. Order number for which you want to receive a refund
2. A detailed description of the problem and the reason for requesting a return.
Each request is considered individually, on a first come, first served basis, and takes time to process. The Returns Manager will provide you with information on the status of your request.
After your return request is approved, the manager will inform you about it. The refund process itself can take up to several weeks, depending on the payment method, your bank and other reasons.
Invalid payment is handled like this:
- send a refund request by creating a ticket in your Personal Account;
- enter both order numbers. First, enter the order number for which you want to receive a refund.
- if the percentage of complaints about Spam exceeds 0.5% of the number of addressees in Emails (but not less than 20 people) for 15 consecutive days in total
- if Viber prohibits or blocks the provision of Viber messaging services in any form or revokes / revokes the right or license required by CatCloud.io to send Viber messages
- if the user has requested a refund of funds deposited within the "By the piece" rate
- if in the request for a refund you indicated a refund method other than the method of replenishing an account or paying for the Service
- if you violate the requirements of applicable law, the terms of the agreement or the Rules of using the service, as well as using CatCloud.io for illegal, illegal and prohibited actions, or
- if the reason for the refund is not specified.
Refunds are made if one of the following conditions is met:
- after the end of the 30-day period after the conclusion of the contract and payment for the service, the user did not use the Service,
- if you mistakenly / repeatedly paid for access to the Service or paid for it in a larger amount than was required according to the applicable tariff, or
- if we notify you of changes to the End User License Agreement that we have entered into with you and you object to such changes within 10 days from the date of such notification. In this case, we undertake to return to you part of the amount you paid for the Service, in proportion to the unused time remaining after the cancellation date.
Otherwise, refunds are made at the discretion of CatCloud.io.
In the event that your account is suspended, or your personal account of the service is blocked due to complaints about spam, abuse of mass mailings, we reserve the right not to issue a refund.
Accounts with a high rate of complaints are suspended or blocked without the right to a refund.
Refunds are made in the same way as the purchase was made. We always return funds only by the method of payment by which we received funds from you. For example, if you paid for the Service with a VISA / MASTERCARD, the refund is made by canceling the transaction (refund) and, as a result, the refund can only be made to your VISA / MASTERCARD. Refund times depend on which payment method was used.
When making a refund, a service fee or a bank / payment system commission for the refund may be withheld, which are deducted from the amount to be refunded.