By using our cloud storage services, you agree to the current terms and conditions:
Terms of Service
It is forbidden to upload the following files to the file hosting service:
- The service is designed to exchange files on the Internet.
- The maximum download size is 100 MB.
- The storage period for files is unlimited, provided that the file complies with these upload rules.
- In the event of a technical failure, the CatCloud.io service will make every effort to save user files.
- The current rules are subject to change in the future.
- Materials prohibited or contrary to the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Malicious files (viruses, trojans, etc.), hacking programs, key generators, license keys, files for cheating on social networks, etc.
- Spreading terrorist propaganda propagandizing incitement of ethnic, racial or religious hatred.
- Pornographic materials.
- Users found to download such files will be blocked.
- The user is solely responsible for the content of the uploaded file through the CatCloud.io File Sharing Service.
- The service only provides an opportunity to download it. The content of the files is not viewed or controlled.
- The consequences of the actions of the files downloaded and launched on the computer are borne only by the user.
- The administration of the service is not responsible for how the files uploaded by the user are used.
- If you think that a file posted on our service violates your rights (copyright, etc.) - write to us and we will take measures to remove it.
- By downloading a file, you agree that the file may be available to third parties.
- The administration reserves the right to delete the user's file if it will harm the normal operation of the service or violate its rules.
- The CatCloud.io service is a non-commercial project, and therefore the administration does not bear any responsibility for the operation of the service and does not provide any guarantees.